WELCOME TO SYMOMATH 2014
SWISS BELINN HOTEL Jl. Veteran 8A Malang, EAST JAVA, INDONESIA.
The second (annual) International Symposium on BioMathematics (SYMOMATH 2014) will be held on the campus of Brawijaya University, Malang, East-Java, Indonesia on August 31 – September 2, 2014. SYMOMATH 2014 is jointly organized by Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Brawijaya University (UB) and the Indonesian Biomathematical Society.
SYMOMATH 2014 is a multidisciplinary meeting for the enhancement of scientific exchange of collaborations between researchers, students and industrial practitioners, who develop and apply mathematical, statistical and computational tools for understanding phenomena in various fields of biology, medicine, epidemiology, pharmacology, ecology, biotechnology, bioengineering, environmental sciences, etc.
Selected papers (which are subject to a full review process) of SYMOMATH2014 will be published by.
- American Institute of Physics (AIP) Conference Proceeding Series (indexed in SCOPUS).
- Applied Mathematical Sciences (indexed in SCOPUS and other databases).
The scope of this conference is, but not limited to, in the fields of
- Dynamics of infectious diseases transmission
- Dynamics of renewable resources
- Biological population problems
- Controlling infectious diseases
- Bioinformatics / Computational biology
- Ecological model
- Utilizing renewable resources in fishery and forestry industries
- Biomathematics with economic and conservation issues
Abstract submission opens: April 1, 2014
Deadline for abstract submission : August 1, 2014
Notification of abstract acceptance : Immediately after submission
Deadline for full paper submission: August 28, 2014
Deadline for early bird registration (online ) and payment: August 8, 2014
Deadline for late registration (online) and payment– August 28, 2014
Onsite registration and payment*: August 31 - September 2, 2014
SYMOMATH Conference meeting: August 31 - September 2, 2014
*with prior confirmation